Albert spends a night alone in a tropical rainforest after getting separated from his family. Survive the wildlife, traverse the underground dungeons, and help Albert find his way back to his family. Maybe even change his outlook on life.
- Five main dungeons with unique animal bosses plus a final dungeon.
- Hidden treasure rooms.
- Narrated story.
- Instrumental Soundtrack.
- Unique world layout every time you play.
- Randomly generated dungeons.
- Supports Xbox 360 controllers.
- Runs at a glorious 60 frames per second.
- Comes with a free digital Game Manual.
- Adventure: Lost is a single player experience.
- The Steam version of the game will include Achievements and Steam Cards
Note: This game runs in 16:9 widescreen video format(1080p, 720p, etc.). Monitors with other aspect ratios may have black bars at the edges of the screen when playing in fullscreen mode.
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10.
- Processor: A dual core CPU or better.
- Memory: 2GB RAM.
- Graphics: ATI or Nvidia Videocard with at least 256MB, or Intel GMA 950 or newer.
- Hard Drive: 100MB HD space
- A controller is recommended but not necessary.
For technical support please visit our contact page.
Adventure: Lost - Official Steam Greenlight Trailer
How to buy Adventure: Lost
Buy Adventure: Lost on itch.io You can buy Adventure: Lost now on itch.io by visiting the store page or clicking the widget below.
Adventure: Lost needs your vote on Steam Greenlight!
What does that mean?
The game needs to go through a voting process before I can start selling it on Steam.
How can you help?
If you have a Steam account you can vote! There is no obligation when voting. Just vote YES. Once I get enough votes I can start selling the game.
There are two ways to vote:
1. Click this link to vote on the Steam website or
2. Click this one to vote directly inside the Steam client if you have it installed so you don't have to log in through the web.
Your vote means a great deal. Thanks to everyone who votes. If you want to help spread the word please share this link on facebook, twitter, and whatever other social media you use. Thanks everyone for your support.